Sunday, February 24, 2013

Introduction:



PAYPAL EMAIL: j.s.b.1973.2012@gmail.com  
Have you ever wanted to donate to a worthy cause without recognition or anonymously or even in another person or organization's name?  You can here!  Of course, you can also donate and request your name be printed on the donating check ...

My name is 'Shirley:' I am founder of, "Peer Support w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship, Co."

Albeit, Patch and me are not a non-profit 501c organization, but our work is very much non-profit.  Patch and me are working with a Federally Funded Career Center to be a 501c organization, as of September 2012.

About Patch and me: I adopted Patch in 2008 from a Humane Society and he is a well-trained and well-mannered 24lbs. rat terrier.  Patch is not the first dog with which I have visited facilities for therapy.  “Russ” the dog, who passed on March 17th, 2008, visited an assisted living facility for a time in 1999.

I have worked in numerous occupations including a University setting and as a guide/driver for the visually impaired.  Having Worked with a 'State of Maine Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor,' my therapy dog visits are approved by the 'State of Maine' as a "viable community resource."

http://pswtdsco.blogspot.com/ is where I will be soliciting funds for my donating to such entities as deemed appropriate by myself <and my staff of {2}, but I'm getting ahead of myself on the staff part> ... entities, such as ...
1. Animal Shelters and Animal Rehabilitation Facilities
2. Senior Retirement Communities
3. "Children Homes"
4. "Women's Shelters"
5. Organic Farms
6. Cultural Programs
7. Emerging Music Groups
8. Addiction/Disease Treatment Center(s)

... through which: I would intend to "pocket" approximately 10%, OR, 9.99% ,OR, $0.99¢ for every $10 collected and transferred through my bank account at Town and Country Bank with a Federal EIN #.

If you would be so kind and mail your check or money order to PS w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship, PO BOX 5049, Portland, ME 04102 or if you have further questions: feel free to call or text me at the number below.

Thanks, and a remember: "a good deed done another without possibility of payback is a good deed, indeed!"

-Shirley-
mailto:jsb_20@yahoo.com
+1-207-200-4370 (anytime)

PO Box 5049  Portland, ME  04101
Opened 3/28/2012  $47.




No comments:

Post a Comment