Saturday, March 29, 2014

RE: "Peer Support w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship"

RE: "Peer Support w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship"
PO BOX 5049, Portland, ME 04101;
207-200-4370;
"j.s.b.1973.2012@gmail.com" (PayPal email) http://peersponsorship.blogspot.com

To Potential Sponsor(s) / Employer(s):

Peer support w/ Therapy Dog consists of visiting retirement facilities and facilities of need: such as children's wards providing comfort and entertainment in an act like atmosphere, accompanied by my trained, pet therapy dog.  I perform an "act" for an hour (per visit) dressed as a clown (or otherwise appropriate for occasion) with my trained, pet therapy dog who is also dressed for a part, which in turn provides comfort and entertainment to those in need of companionship: i.e. need for a 'pet' and/or an empathetic ear.

Visiting facilities of need is rewarding work and Patch, the dog and I have performed about 75 visits since 2010.  (My previous dog and I also performed visits).  However, my trained, pet therapy dog and I have need of community solicited contributions that are tax deductible with receipts for those who contribute to our visits.  A reason for soliciting visit funds is costs of Patch at the Vet, transport, my act, dog food consumed every year and "unforeseen misfortune insurance:” both for myself as “handicap” and for "Patch, the dog."

In order to solicit tax deductible contributions via various platforms for Peer Support w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship whereby my therapy dog and I visit facilities of need providing comfort and entertainment to citizens in an otherwise incapacitated and/or isolated state of living: I have to either establish a non-profit 501c or be employed on a "W-2 or 1099 IRS” basis by a 501c, non-profit organization (or, private to public entity employment) interested in developing "Peer Support w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship" as a project.

I propose that {organization(s)/individual(s)} sponsor my trained, pet therapy dog and me as W-2 and/or 1099 compliant employees so that I am able to solicit contributions with tax deductible receipts via various platforms in community speech and/or earn a W-2 for visits through public or private entity employment means.

In turn, my dog and I will visit with a goal of five hours per week to facilities of need in and around our community at a nominal project rate under auspices of "Peer Support w/ Therapy Dog & Sponsorship" and agreement as "Peers" in a 1099 or W-2 sponsorship employ.

Please contact me at the above addresses and number about sponsorship employment.  Thanks!  -JB-

No comments:

Post a Comment